7.7

2016 Nissan Murano engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Murano:

2016 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Apr 272016

Murano

Three times in two weeks I had cruise set at 49mph and set intelligent cruise control range to three car lengths ahead of me. All three times the vehicle that was at lease 6-7 car lengths ahead had made a right turn and was out of my lane when suddenly the cruise shuts down and the auto brakes are activated hard enough to lurch me forward in my seat, the third time I almost got rear ended. Took to the dealer who of course couldn't duplicate the issue and was told not to use cruise control around town!!! I have document ion indicating time and dates of occurrences..

- Oro Valley, AZ, USA

May 082016

Murano

Car hesitation. I find that after I am stopped at a red light and then I pull out to the middle of the intersection when the light changes (stopping again waiting for oncoming traffic), the gas pedal does nothing when I try to make the turn. I have to release the pedal and push it again, usually in a hurry so I don't get hit by oncoming cars. The problem is not consistent. Pretty scary when you expect the car to move and it does not. So it appears that the problem becomes evident when I make a small movement, stop and then go again.

- Riverton, UT, USA