- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 2 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 4 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 9 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 18 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 22 days ago
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1997 Pathfinder suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body disconnected from frame1
- suspension sway1
- NHTSA: Suspension39
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.