- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 9 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 35 days ago
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1997 Pathfinder suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body disconnected from frame1
- suspension sway1
- NHTSA: Suspension38
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.