- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 2 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 17 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 22 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 24 days ago
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1997 Pathfinder suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body disconnected from frame1
- suspension sway1
- NHTSA: Suspension38
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.