- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 9 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1997 Pathfinder suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body disconnected from frame1
- suspension sway1
- NHTSA: Suspension39
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.