- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 35 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1997 Pathfinder suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- body disconnected from frame1
- suspension sway1
- NHTSA: Suspension38
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear28
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.