2001 Nissan Pathfinder accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder:

2001 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Dec 202013

Pathfinder LE 3.5L

A really great SUV, however we really enjoy playing cd's when we travel, so this is a serious problem. Also, only my wife and I drive the car and operate the cd player and take great care in operating equipment, so the unit was never abused. The unit should not have failed with the limited use it received. It has to be sub-standard parts or construction that caused the failure.

- , Edgewater, FL, USA

Oct 242007

Pathfinder LE V6

I had the same problem with my Bose 6 CD changer but, my CD was stuck and had to be extracted from the player which was not only a pain but the CD was completely chewed up. I tried going to the dealer but when I called to schedule the appointment they said their earliest appointment was in 2 weeks. During said two week period of time I took a long road trip and went over on my warranty mileage by under 100 miles. Nissan refused to do anything but remove the player and have me pay to ship it back to Bose. Bose said they do not actually make the changer only the radio portion of it and therefore I would just be wasting my money.

- , Santa Barbara, CA, USA