4.0

1. check your cellphone if you hear this noise (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Pathfinder accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder:

2001 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Sep 192016

Pathfinder SE 3.5L V6

My 2001 Nissan Pathfinder started making this "warning alert" noise tonight at about 65,000 miles. It sounds like a "Weather Alert" but no lights show on my dash or anywhere else. It happens about every 5 minutes while driving. WHAT THE HELL IS IT and how do I know where the problem is???? I thought it was on the radio so I turned the radio off but that's not it.Sounds like it is coming through my left A/C vent but can't see any warning lights on my dash.

Update from Oct 4, 2016: Problem SOLVED. This "warning" was apparently an "Amber Alert" that was coming thru my CELLPHONE and had NOTHING to do with my Nissan. I had my cellphone on and in my left pants pocket. I called a Nissan dealer and they laughed and told me SEVERAL people had also called about this noise.

- , Seminole, FL, USA