4.0

2001 Nissan Pathfinder body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder:

2001 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Oct 242007

Pathfinder LE V6

The paint on my rear fenders has begun to flake off as in a poor quality paint job. It only just began and was so sudden that when it was noticed there were large areas of paint missing from this area. I no longer have a warranty with Nissan as they never returned my calls on extending my warranty, even though I purchased it new from them directly. What can I do?

- , Santa Barbara, CA, USA