4.0

2001 Nissan Pathfinder electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder:

2001 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Pathfinder SE 3.5L V6

Let me first say we have been for the most part pleased with this vehicle. The check engine light came on in 2008 and no one has been able to solve the problem for more than a few miles. I first took it to my local mechanic and he told me to take to the Nissan dealer. I did and they thought they fixed it. The light came back on within 10 miles of the dealership. I wouldn't really care about the light because the SUV runs great but it won't pass North Carolina inspection.

- , Beaufort, NC, USA