- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 12 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 32 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 34 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 39 days ago
2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 2002 Pathfinder engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- extreme oil use1
- service engine light is on, O2 sensor failed1
- unexplained acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.