1.4

2004 Nissan Pathfinder brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Pathfinder:

2004 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Jun 302016

Pathfinder

The contact owns a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder. When the vehicle was started, the ABS and vehicle dynamic control warning lights illuminated. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The VIN was not available. The failure mileage was approximately 103,000.

- Norwalk, CA, USA

Mar 302016

Pathfinder

Takata recall so yesterday while driving on the highway us 31 and it was raining I lost all functions of my brakes with my 3 year old daughter in the vehicle. This was the scariest experience ever I thought we were going to die. After coming to a complete stop and makeing a few phone calls I was advised to turn the vehicle off and turn it back on the brake light went off and brake functions started working properly. Really considering getting rid of my truck after this incident. We could have died.

- Marion, IN, USA