- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 12 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem