CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.

2005 Nissan Pathfinder electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Pathfinder:

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Jul 102010

Pathfinder

My vehicle cuts in and out while driving. Ultimately leaving me stranded on the side of the road. I took it to a privately owned mechanic shop who said it was an ECM relay. At that time the relays were not available for individual sale and so we had to purchase the entire compartment of relays just for the one. In October of 2010, the relays were recalled and I called to get a refund of my charges I had to pay. Nissan questioned the competency of my repair man and required me to bring it in to them for the repair that they completely done over. Now that that was done about a month ago, my car is cutting in and out again. I am livid!!!

- , Donaldson, AR, USA