- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 9 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 35 days ago
Cuts In And Out While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)