- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 50 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 76 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 87 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
exhaust system problem