- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 6 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
Noise Under Hood At First Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- timing chain guides worn out (1 reports)