- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 6 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 26 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 28 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 33 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 42 days ago
Noise Under Hood At First Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- timing chain guides worn out (1 reports)