- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 5 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 20 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 25 days ago
Noise Under Hood At First Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- timing chain guides worn out (1 reports)