CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.

2006 Nissan Pathfinder miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Pathfinder:

2006 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Mar 122006

Pathfinder 4WD 6-cyl

I got this vehicle from Nissan dealership on 3-11-2006. This dealership did fraud. First of all they told me that the vehicle had no miles on it but it did had miles on it and plenty of them. They gave me the wrong car. The car they showed me that I was going to received is not the car I received. When I contact the dealership they said it was too late. This dealership is a complete liar. I don't understand how it gets business in the first place. I want to cancel the purchase of this car.

- Houston, TX, USA