- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 3 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 18 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 23 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2006 Nissan Pathfinder (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 85,845 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: