- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 54 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 64 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 88,995 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem