- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 30 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 40 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 51 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Auxillary Tank Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While there are fewer "radiator leaked into transmission" complaints for the 2008 model year, they are starting to pile up. Buyer beware.
Nissan has extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles. However the average mileage for transmission failure for earlier model years is 95,000 miles, which conveniently (for Nissan) is just past the limit of their extended warranty. Owners beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,643 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem