- October 21: Nissan Recalls Versa to Fix Defective Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 51 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2009-2010 models when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
AC / heater problem