- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 2 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 7 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 20 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.
1.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 128,818 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.