- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 32 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 42 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: