- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 8 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 17 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2010 model when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: