2011 Nissan Pathfinder brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Pathfinder:

2011 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Jul 062013

Pathfinder 6-cyl

I have taken my 2011 Nissan Pathfinder to the dealer over the past 4 months because of brake issues. Was given the run around but finally resolved the main issue. However, now I noticed that my seat belts never lock when riding in the car. I feel this is a major safety issue that needs to be looked into. While riding in the car you can always lean forward even if the car is stopped especially when the brake is engaged, there is never any tension in the seatbelt like my other cars. Pleas have someone look into this!

- Brandywine, MD, USA