Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.

2013 Nissan Pathfinder accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder:

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Jul 012013

I got a recall paper for the passenger air bag sensor, when I took it in to get it fixed they tested it and said it was fine. The light still comes on with no one in the seat. Then the fuel gauge where it tells you how many miles till empty showed nothing but 3 lines for 2 days and I was told that this in not an issue for this year and nothing was done. Now the brakes will go to the floor more when being pressed and the vehicle will start rolling so you have to push harder on the brakes. Just yesterday the mileage that is suppose to be moving while driving to show how many mpg you are getting went all the way up and stayed there the whole time I drove. There is no way I was getting like 50 miles per gallon going 45mph. I try to get my vehicle in to the Nissan dealer where I got it from in las cruces, nm and I keep not getting answers or more excused of what is not wrong with my vehicle. How do they know they are not driving it? I am very unhappy and will be changing vehicles soon!

- Las Cruces, Nm, NM, USA