- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 12 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,814 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.