Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.

2013 Nissan Pathfinder windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder:

2013 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Jan 292016

The sun visor on the driver side constantly hangs down an obstructs my view to see. I had to remove the sun visor completely to be able to see. So now I am driving with the sun in my face because Nissan built a faulty sun visor. Now I have the passenger side sun visor doing the same thing. I have had passengers who have hit their head on the sun visor. I have read similar complaints on other sites and have spoken to other Pathfinder owners who have the same issue. This is the second time I make a complaint about this and have not seen any action to fix this. I hope you do not view this as a minor issue and wait until someone is seriously injured or worse from Nissan faulty design. If that does happen, I will be the first to take the copies I have of my complaints to the media. I hope that my complaint is taken seriously and that you resolve this issue. Thank you.

- La Puente, CA, USA