6.6

2015 Nissan Pathfinder miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder:

2015 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Nov 062016

Pathfinder

While driving my vehicle home from work it started jerking and then it just stopped. And it won't start back

- Camden, MS, USA

Aug 252016

Pathfinder

My wife and I left our home and drove our Nissan Pathfinder into the city on 27th street going into milwaukee, and our sun roof exploded, showing glass shards down on us with no warning, no rocks, or no debris on the road to be seen anywhere. Our dealer says call your insurance. However after reading several forums, I see the this has happened to other drivers and want to file a complaint. When we went to pick up the car, it still had shards of glass scattered throughout the interior and glass was still laying on the exterior top of the car. We were very disappointed with the dealer and our insurance company on their handling of the incident.

- Franklin, WI, USA

Aug 132016

Pathfinder

I have to recall that shows on my car fax, but one recall have to parts to replace since May 23,2016. Have only received 1 letter in mail after I call Nissan 1800 number. The second happen today for CO2 sensor. I call and there are no solution in place, I brought this vehicle new and now I feel its a lemon, they even made me replace the brake fluid due to it being black, too early for me if SUV is new. I want to know if lives are in danger why cant I get it replace or get a loaner"?? and what is the government going to do with defected merchandise being sold at high value??"

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Mar 182016

Pathfinder

It started with the dreaded hesitating/jerking thing I have read about Nissan cvt trannys. The dealership stated it was a valve inside the transmission, and not the tranny itself. How is a valve inside the transmission not be a part of the transmission"!?! they needed to replace it and it will take approximately 3 days. They said if it might or might not solve the problem. If after repair, it continues, they will have to replace the whole transmission. I thought Nissan already fixed this cvt transmission issue"

- Elk Grove, CA, USA

Mar 052016

Pathfinder

We were driving at 35 miles/hr on a city street and suddenly our sunroof exploded. We heard a loud sound like a bomb went off and we were in shock and suddenly we saw glass shattered all over me my seats and we were in awe. My daughter and wife were in the back as well. We had eyewitness as well who saw this and turned around and came back and asked us we were ok. Then I called the sheriff and they documented this issue. This is a very scary situation and I took the car to the dealership and they gave me a loaner and said we will look into this by contacting Nissan on Monday. We as a family are very scared to get back in the car.

- Ashburn, VA, USA

May 042015

Pathfinder

I had slowed to enter a parking lot and as I turned I heard what I thought was something rattling in the back storage area. My wife turned to see what it was and saw that the entire upper rear glass moon roof had shattered into small pieces. I stopped and got out to look at it and the front portion looked as if pressure had pushed the glass up from the inside of the car. Around the area that appeared to have had the most pressure, the glass had a hole with small pieces falling into the rear passenger compartment. The rest of the moon roof was completely shattered but stayed intact. I took the vehicle back to the dealer for replacement of the moon roof. They claimed that they and the district manager had never heard of such an incident, but replaced the glass roof. I didn't realize other cars were having this issue until I saw a report on tv, so I wanted to add my experience to the issue.

- Grants Pass, OR, USA