2015 Nissan Pathfinder wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder:

2015 Nissan Pathfinder Owner Comments

Apr 122015

Pathfinder 6-cyl

I turned on highway 277 towards san angelo 5 min on highway tire pressure came on saying low tire which was strange it had never done this then another 5 min I looked in mirror and I saw air coming out at that moment I knew my tire blew out I was on the rim right away. I had to pull over get kids out for safety and I put on my spare for now.

- Tx, TX, USA