- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 10 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 was redesigned with new fascia and headlights, but what will be particularly interesting to watch will be the new, direct-injected V6 engine with CVT. Nissan's history with CVTs has been shaky at best.