2001 Nissan Quest seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Quest:

2001 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Sep 152007

The driver side seat belt buckle would not come free. I had to jiggle out of the seat to exit the vehicle. When taken to the dealership they told me the part was going to cost me $39 to replace not including labor. I had to pay to fix since my wife could not drive the vehicle without the seatbelt working correctly. It started to lock up once in a while and you just had to be slow when unbuckling the seatbelt. Now it would not unlock at all. Vehicle has been good over the years with only one other issue the dealership corrected three time before being hassle free. No one could tell me why the buckle would not open just that I had to pay to replace.

- St Augustine, FL, USA