8.0

1. ttwo defective sensors that are part of the ignition sys (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Quest engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jun 272012

Quest SL 3.5L

an abrupt hesitation during 0 acceleration going 65-70 mph I am soooo disappointed with Nissan. Imagine requiring an engine job on a low millage vehicle because of crappy plastic parts in the engine (timing chain guide) is completely unacceptable!!! My quest has 71,000 miles on it and now the transmission is acting up. It shifts fine but when I'm traveling at 65 to 70 MPH (zero acceleration) the vehicle exhibits major sudden jerks. WTF.. Now I refuse to have my Quest serviced by Nissan simply because I don't want to support this company. I an also informing all my family and friends about these issues. The funny part is people complain about American made cars. Go figure!

Update from Oct 20, 2013: The issue was fixed by a local repair shop. It turned out to be two defective sensors that are part of the ignition system.

- , Palm Harbor, FL, USA