1. replace engine (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Quest engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jun 052008

Quest SL 3.5L

van is the worst piece of junk I have owned. The electrics play up all the time lights are on there own program. electric door has broken the cable 3 times fixed by dealer. It is broke again. Nissan is no help for anything. I have owned 4 other Nissan products but never again. sometimes the cd player wont work,sometimes it does. lights in the van were falling out when it was new had to use 2 sided tape t hold them in . And the topper of them all was we hit something in the road I checked a bash in the front part of the muffler. after a freeway trip of 150-200 the engine melted down and refused to run. The local Chevy dealer (no Nissan dealer ) informed us after 2 attempts that the converters were plugged up because the muffler was dented and the engine had to be replaced. 10000 dollars later mostly covered by my auto policy i'm on the road again sniveling about the electrics. If this is the best Nissan can do it makes me feel better about bailing out the us car companies. as soon as I can this van will be traded off on something more reliable . Anything but a Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

- , Falls City, OR, USA