1.3

2004 Nissan Quest fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Aug 052015

Quest

Nissan Quest cluster loses ability to moniter fuel and temperature, which caused me to run out of fuel while travelling at a speed of 55mph. After researching online I see there is a repair but how does the dealer not see an issue with this problem. The lcd screen essentially peel away from the screen due to heat or humidity. I see this as a danger and I feel it puts my family along with others in danger.

- Panama City Beach, FL, USA