7.0

2004 Nissan Quest windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Mar 012012

Quest 3.5L V6

Annoying leak around the sun roof control buttons. Anytime it rains, water drips inside of the van.

- , Grandy, NC, USA

Nov 102006

Quest 3.5L V6

I'm not happy because the was suppose to be fixed back in 11/2006 but this problem still occurs when we experience heavy rains. now I'm being told that if will cost me $900.00 because leaks aren't covered under my warranty. I don't think this is fair. I only had this vehicle 1 1/2 years. When it should've been fix the right way back in 2006.

- , Willingboro, NJ, USA