2005 Nissan Quest engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Quest:

2005 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jul 252006

Quest 6-cyl

My Nissan Quest 2005 computer system failed when my wife and I and kid was driving in intersection. Gas pedal was not responding. We by miracle avoided an accident with a big truck on irving park rd in Chicago. Dealer found throttle chamber electronics failed and was replaced 08/28/06. They have old parts. Part nr. 16119-8J103 I will file state attorney about replacement of car because I scare to drive now.

- Lombard , IL, USA