2006 Nissan Quest body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Quest:

2006 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Dec 302007

Quest 6-cyl

Passenger sliding door motor died in Sept. Was replaced. Last week door started sticking again and then fell off the track into the street while driving. Had to be towed and take a cab home. Dealership trying to blame it on an accident that happened before the first motor was replaced. Nissan has not gotten back to us yet. I had a 2 month old baby in the car when this happened. I do not feel safe driving this car any longer. I like Nissan, this is my 4th car from them but I believe the door was not properly reinstalled.

- Tamarac, FL, USA

Dec 222006

Quest

The automatic side doors close with an excessive amount of force and an inadequate safety mechanism. As a grown adult they can push me over before the actually reverse directions. Today, my 18 month old son got his thumb caught in the door and it did not release. He thumb was seriously injured, but fortunately we think it is not broken. I was just shocked that a vehicle designed for family took so little consideration with regards to the operation of the doors. Thank, mike.

- Stamford, CT, USA