2007 Nissan Quest seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Quest:

2007 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

May 172016

At 104,000 miles my 2007 Nissan Quest front passenger air bag light started blinking. I started the van one morning to take my daughter to school and noticed it was just continously blinking. I took it to the Nissan dealership and was quoted $700 for the repair. I wanted a second and third opinion so I took it to 2 other places. Both places refused to work on it and instructed me to immediately go to the Nissan dealership because the airbag was faulty. I returned to the dealership with the paperwork from the two repair shops and was basically told the 2 repair shops were incompetent. So I decided to try one more repair shop; keep in mind none of these repair shops had any idea I had been to the dealership or other repair shops. Once again the third repair shop told me the airbag was faulty and I should go straight to the Nissan dealership.

- Collierville, TN, USA

Jan 032015

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Quest. The contact stated that while driving at an unknown speed, the air bag warning light illuminated. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic. The technician diagnosed that the air bag sensor malfunctioned. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 104,000. The VIN was not available. Updated 2/24/15

- Copiague, NY, USA

Jul 192013

Advised Nissan that airbag sensor light keeps flashing. Airbag light came on when I started car for no particular reason. Nissan told me it was going to cost $800 to repair. I decided to report this incident after my husbands car also a Nissan (pathfinder) started having the same problem in Feb 2014. Both cars are 2007 and seemed to happen around the same vehicle mileage. Nissan also advised me that the airbags would not deploy if they were not fixed. So now both of our Nissan cars have there airbag sensor lights flashing.

- Champaign, IL, USA