- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 9 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem