- April 30: Nissan Recalls LEAF and Sentra to Fix Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- April 26: Infiniti Q50 InTouch Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Transmission Lawsuit Alleges CVTs Are Defective news | 14 days ago
- March 27: Nissan EVAP Canister Warranty Extended news | 34 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.