- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 54 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 64 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem