2.4

2009 Nissan Rogue accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Rogue:

2009 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

May 252014

Rogue

I was driving on the highway nothing more the 50mph. And my sunroof exploded on the high way with out notice. The glass cut my skin on my hand. And was a loud exploding sound. As I done research on my exploding sound roof incident on google on the internet. I found out I was not the only one that has experienced this sunroof glass exploding while driving. Nothing fell on my car. But caused glass to fall on me and almost a accident from shock of this happening. I am begging you to please make the 2009 Nissan Rogue sunroofs a recall. Because I was lucky enough not to die. But there may not be someone else that is luck. I just got glass cuts. I spoke to Nissan and they told me 800 dollars to fix a manufacture defect.

- Bronx, NY, USA