2009 Nissan Rogue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Rogue:

2009 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jan 032013

The electrical unit that controls the passenger air bag, located in the right passenger seat, has been found to be in nonworking order by the dealer and dealer claims there is no active recall regarding that malfunction. For the dealer to replace said part would cost the owner $2000.

- Aiea, HI, USA

Sep 012009

Rogue 4-cyl

The passenger air bag light intermittently indicates that the passenger air bag is off while the seat is occupied by an adult. This is the same problem for which a recall was issued for 2007-2008 Nissan Rogues and many other Nissan models. The Nissan service department cannot find the problem.

- Fayetteville, NC, USA

Dec 132013

I own a 2009 Nissan Rogue with 44,000 miles on it. About 3 weeks ago my driver's seat wouldn't open from the outside, and about a week ago the same thing happened with the passenger seat. I am now obligated to enter my car through the back seat. I did my research and found that this has been happening to many Rogues and there are even recalls on some model years (except for mine of course). The service department at the hudson Nissan on route 440 in jersey city, NJ want to charge me $130 just to take the door apart to see what the issue is. Needless to say I did not agree with the price. What do I do? I have a nearly new car that I can't get into and this is a Nissan issue as it has happened to many Rogue owners.

- Harrison, NJ, USA