2.2

2009 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Rogue:

2009 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Feb 042013

Rogue 4-cyl

The vehicle passenger and/ or driver side, door automatically lock when car is turned off.

- Stockton, CA, USA

May 272012

Rogue

We had a check engine light come on, took it to the dealer the next day said it was nothing. Went on a trip 200 ish miles on the way home I had to pass a car and when I stepped on the gas nothing happened. I was left looking at on coming traffic and had to move back over. No acceleration at all. Scared we were going to ruin it by driving any longer I pulled over. We had lunch and tried again about an hour later it seemed fine. About 15 mins into the drive it did the same thing. Not sure exactly what the problem is but I believe it has something to do with the transmission. Also yesterday it rained and now the traction control light has come on. The car is far to new to have these kind of problems, and they could cause accidents.

- West Palm Beach , FL, USA