2009 Nissan Rogue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Rogue:

2009 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Feb 242016

The contact owns a 2009 Nissan Rogue. The contact performed regular maintenance on the vehicle and noticed that the front drive side axle leaked grease and the cb boot was cracked on both sides. In addition, the inner ball joint had premature wear and the transmission operated in high gear when driving. The wheels were difficult to turn as well. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where the front driver side axle was replaced. The manufactuer was notified of the issue. The approximate failure mileage was 76,200.

- Elk Groove Village, IL, USA

May 062015

I have a Nissan Rogue S 2009, I have a banging noise from underneath the floor boards. I was made check by a mechanic and he said is the drive shaft and U joint is completely covered is rust with the drive shaft and can broke in any moment and the I have to repair not only that other parts too like the transmission, directional and so on. I went to the Nissan dealer part service and the person who work there he said that part is very expensive and for the low of mileage shouldn't happened. Is very expensive to replace is a fault of Nissan on a bad parts that they install on my truck. They need to make a recall and fix this big problem in the same way they charge for the truck and we paid, they need to replace at not cost is there responsibility for use bad parts and this is urgent I don't wants my mother, my nephew (3 Y) and my nice (2 Y) get into an accident and myself please help me this is urgent to bring my car for repair.

- Shrub Oak, NY, USA