4.2

2010 Nissan Rogue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Rogue:

2010 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jul 082015

Rogue

Both lights on the dash came on showing the air bag would not work if the Rogue was involved in a accident. I took the Rogue to the local dealership and was advised that the censor's in the passenger seat were not working and would not deploy. The dealership cleared the codes and retested and the lights on the dash went out. Three days later they came back on. I went back to the dealership and was advise that the censor's would need to be replaced. I then took the Rogue to another dealership. I advised them of what was done at the previous dealership and was told that was the proper procedure. I was also ask who rode the front passenger seat and what their weight was. I advised them my wife rode in the passenger seat 99% of the time and 126 lbs. Was her weight. I was then told her weight could be part of the problem" I needed to get the system fixed because it was a safety problem??"

- Strasburg, OH, USA

Apr 012015

Rogue 4-cyl

2010 Nissan Rogue. Consumer writes in regards to the wiring harness connector recall notice, driver seat slides back, engine service light and other vehicle issues. The consumer had difficulty getting the gear shift out of park and the vehicle had a jerking effect while driving. The consumer referenced recall # 15V032000.

- Corona, NY, USA