2011 Nissan Rogue seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Rogue:

2011 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Oct 312015

Rogue

I was driving home from a out of town trip and all of sudden lost power to accelerate. I couldn't not get any speed and cars were driving up behind me about to hit me and my family. I couldn't not accelerate enough to pull over. Nissan advised it was the cvt transmission which they are not recalling. This is dangerous.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Dec 272011

Rogue

The middle back passenger seat belt recoils so quickly to cause eye, face and head injuries. Blows to eyes causes severe bruising.

- Potomac, MD, USA