2.9

2013 Nissan Rogue accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Rogue:

2013 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jul 082015

Rogue

Traveling out of town on highway. Speed of 75mph. About an hour into travel, power started to decrease, pressing the gas pedal had no effect. Losing power had to pull off to side. Almost had an accident, trying to avid being hit by ohter autos on highway. When I tried to pull back on road, there was no power a snail crawl, then in seconds it charged in to gear. Heard a high pitch whinning noise. Shortly after. It occurred again with in 24 hours, I called the dealership I bought my car from. Then started my own investigation, and found this site. I am in shock how many others are having this same issue. Nissan really put out a poor product, and they better correct. Also when car was purchase with 250 miles est. Gas per gallon ws suppose to be 28 higway- 22 in town.. I have never been able to get more then 20 mpg out of my auto. I have also seen a lot of complaints about this.

- Yates City, IL, USA