2013 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Rogue:

2013 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

May 162015

On Saturday, May 16th heading on the 91 East by bellflower, ca. Frwy I was driving and when a sudden stop I found it hard to make a stop because the brake felt as if it sunk in. I unfortunately hit a truck in front of me. The vehicle did not receive any damage but my Nissan 2013 Rogue did. I took pictures to show the damage. At the time of the accident, I was very concerned because the air bags did not deploy. The vehicle did receive a front impact but the air bags had no reaction to the hit. At the time of the accident I rode with my 3 children ages, 18, 15 and 11 and my fiancÉ. prior to this happening I took the vehicle to get it's maintenance and after this happening I was sure that the vehicle felt very different. It was almost as if it would accelerate and the brakes kept sinking in with having a delay in making a full stop. The vehicle is currently in a body shop through my insurance and I do not recall the mileage? this is very concerning and has been ever since receiving the recall letter regarding the possible electrical problem that might set a fire. Please advise/help. Thank you!

- Compton, CA, USA

Jul 142013

We were on our way on vacation.. when approached a stream of cars stopped in the road waiting to turn off.. as my husband (& I) approached my husband laid on the brakes but we did not stop!! we rear ended the person in front of us, totaling our car!! the ABS brakes did not pulse when pressed or lock down.. although we slowed down some but we did not stop! the air bags deployed & I in the passenger, had receive scratches, bruises (on right arm & both hips) & have had pain/stiffness in my right hip..

- Ellijay, GA, USA

May 192013

Rogue 4-cyl

Driving on hwy, went to make left at light, the wheels locked and the car slid into a guardrail damaging the entire front of vehicle. I want to know if there is some sort of factory defect with the braking or steering system and if so what is my recourse to have this car exchanged or repaired. I've had it for 3 months - don't believe anything should be locking on it. This is dangerous for me and any passengers I may have. I need to know about this brand new now damaged car of mine. Thank you.

- New Brunswick, NJ, USA