7.3

2013 Nissan Rogue fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Rogue:

2013 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Mar 012014

Rogue SL 2.5L

• CVT transmission

We purchased a new 2013 Nissan Rogue with 250 miles on it. Advertised mpg is 22 city, 27 hwy. We have never achieved either one of these or the average of 24 mpg. Most of the miles driven are highway since my wife drives 140 miles round trip for work. We went with the compact Rogue so we could take advantage of the all wheel drive and desirable fuel economy. The best we've been able to average so far is 20.5 with predominantly highway driving. If that was the best we were going to get, we would have gone with something larger and more comfortable with more options. Very dissapointed.

- , Rochelle, IL, USA

Jul 012013

Rogue SL 4

• CVT transmission

This car is advertised with 23 city and 28 hwy. I am seeing 18 city and 23-24 hwy. not happy.

- , Aiken, SC, USA

Jan 012013

Rogue

I owned a Nissan Rogue before, very pleased so I purchased another one January, 2013. The last six months my gas mileage has DECREASED instead of getting better. I own a small courier business and most of my mileage is highway driving. It should get 28 miles to the gallon and I have never seen it get beyond 24, now it has decreased even more to 22.8!!!!

- , Midland, TX, USA