- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 27 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 53 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 64 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 70 days ago
2014 Nissan Rogue
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2014 Rogue AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C not working properly9
- heater barely works. not all vents blow warm air7
- doesn't work3
- A/C sometimes doesn't work and leaks water into interior2
- can't shut the ac off2
- heater is blowing cold air2
- heater takes a very long time to warm up2
- A/C stopped working1
- right vents not blowing cool ac air1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Rogue Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Rogue compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Rogue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rogue.