2015 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Rogue:

2015 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Apr 022015

My car is having very bad vibration. It is there since I brought the car and I have taken it to the dealer 4 times complaining the issue and the dealer says that they cannot duplicate the problem. When I showed the problem to the Nissan mechanic they said that it is normal with Nissan and Nissan dosen't have a fix for it. The current mileage of my car is 11200 and the vibration increases during the winter and when the heat or ac is powered on. I am worried about this because too much vibration can lead to loosening of parts that might result in accident or engine failure. 2015 Honda CRV having the same problem has issued a recall for the issue and it is clear that this is something that can be fixed, and Nissan dosen't want to loose money by creating a recall for this fix. This is a problem with all the Nissan Rogues. Many people didn't notice this and some think this is normal with the car as they have not owned another new car before. This annoying as well as safety issue has to be taken into consideration and provide a recall for all the owners of the Nissan Rogue. After researching for 2 years about this problem I believe that this is the cause for all other safety problems concerned with this car.

- New Hyde Park, NY, USA

Jan 132016

Almost 3 months into car while driving speed was like when the car is in neutral(but on drive) & if I pressed the gas pedal nothing happened then it turned off. I thought it was a 1 time thing, then it happened again almost 2 months after, dealer said we cant find the problem. It happened 2 more times they could never find the issue. Then it wouldnt even turn on making a loud noise then saying key not detected. Then after this towing company jump started car, & at the dealer it happened to them once. They said they tested everything but car would say key not detected. Then after we told them we submitted everything to Corp[orate office they said it was just the battery & it didn't happen again. Service manager said that the juice in the battery was all drained & something else had to cause that especially when it says key not detected. That they don't feel safe us taking car back until they can find issue but luis at Nissan North America said that is not what service department told them. That they can't help us doing a buy out for this defective car because to them nothing is wrong with it. This is a very hazardous and unsafe matter and the last time it turned off on me I was in the highway I45 had to slowly let it go to the side road until I was able to turn back on. At the moment is still at the dealership. The only person trying to help & seem concern is doug at service dept.

- Texas City, TX, USA

Sep 252015

I was driving up hill and pressed the brakes to turn right, and the brakes didn't came up, the car came to halt and then started rolling back wards. Now I tried to put the brakes but its stucked, I pressed the accelerator it didn't responded. Soon withing 4-5 sec the car picks up speed, I changed the mode to parking, nothing happened. It rolled down and fell into a ditch. Nothing seriously damaged. But I am scared to drive that car again. When the car was pulled from the ditch the brakes were still on. I pointed that out to the police. This is a new car just 2 months old. Didn't expect that from Nissan

- Roanoke, VA, USA

Apr 202015

1)when use defrost system window stays moist and does not clear until 30-60 mins causing it very difficult to see. 2)front driver's seat and passenger's seat is too close to console and scrubs against center console when moving seat back and forth. 3)vehicle smells of anti-freeze when enters vehicle. Also for auto to be a 4-cylinder it burns gas quickly. Because the center gear does not lock, it's too easy to mistakenly knock gear out of mode while driving I.e. goes from drive to low or neutral without effort. Also just got an oil change at 10,000 miles, car has about 11,000 miles and computer alerting me that need oil change. I will be bringing vehicle to Nissan of garden city service dept on wed 8/26/15 and will request a complete thorough diagnostic of vehicle and will be prepared to leave vehicle until every thing is corrected in exchange for a loaner vehicle.

- Westbury, NY, USA