2015 Nissan Rogue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Rogue:

2015 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Aug 282016

I have noticed on several occasions that my car does not pick up my key fob. I can be trying to enter my truck and it wont pick it up. I have to take it out my bag and click the open button. I have been in my car and trying to start it and it wont start. It says key not detected. However, the key is around my neck. It wont start. I have to hit the button several times...on and get the truck to pick up the key. Very odd. The vehicle was not on...stationary. The last time this happened was Sunday.

- Washington, DC, USA

May 012016

The contact owns a 2015 Nissan Rogue. While attempting to use the push to start feature, the vehicle did not to start. After multiple attempts, the vehicle was able to start. While driving, the push start warning light illuminated. The manufacturer was not notified and no repairs were made. The failure mileage was 5,000.

- Decatur, GA, USA

Nov 202015

The contact owns a 2015 Nissan Rogue. The contact stated that while attempting to use the push to start feature, the vehicle hesitated to start. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V775000 (power train) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 9,300. Part distribution disconnect.

- Bayonne, NJ, USA

Jan 182016

I don't know how to explain other than saying it seems car is not grounded correctly. When I use atms while sitting in car I get a painful shock. Tried several locations to see if that was the problem. Now open door rather than reach through door window. Really a strong shock. The car is running bit either in drive with brakes on or park.

- Montgomery, AL, USA